Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I've been waiting.... Part 2

It has been a moment.... patiently waiting for the time to write. But I have been on a journey, one of profound revelation. When Jesus say's he will do it for you. He means just what he says.

Thus far, he has taken me beyond the fruit of my concerns to the root of the matter to eradicate the weeds that sought to destroy the love he has for me. Being placed in the mirror of life to take a significant look at the one He loved from the creation of this earth, the one He knew before she was formed in her mothers womb, the one whom He loves with an everlasting love has been difficult. Still standing there, I have come to appreciate and love God more. He loves ME and there is nothing I can/cannot do about that. That may seem strange but what I am simply saying is-even if you don't believe in him; He still loves you. And if you do, you still don't have to do anything.

I don't have to do anything for His love. I'm already accepted.  This is but a brief moment of sharing....
The journey continues, stay with me to see how the story begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment