Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it. Faith is the reason we remember great people who lived in the past. It is by Faith we understand that the whole world was made by God's command so what we see was made by something that cannot be seen.
- By faith Abel offered God a better Sacrifice than Cain, God said he was pleased with the gifts Abel offered and called Abel a good man because of his faith. Abel died, but through his faith he is still speaking.
- It was by faith that Enoch was taken to heaven so he would not die. He could not be found cause God had taken him away.
- It was faith that Abraham obeyed God's call to go to another place God promised to give him. He left his own country not knowing where he was to go.
- It was by faith that Moses parents hid him for three month after he was born.
- It was by faith that Moses, when he grew up, refused to be called the son of the king of Egypt daughter. He chose to suffer with God's people instead of enjoying sin for a short time.
- It was by faith that Moses left Egypt and was not afraid of the kings anger, Moses continued strong as if he could see the God that no one can see.
- If was by faith that Moses prepared the Passover and spread the blood on the doors so the one who brings death would not kill the firstborn of Israel.
- It was by faith that the people crossed the Red Sea as if it were dry land.